Rua da Escola
Espaço+ is a new facility of the Municipality of Aljezur designed to raise the awareness of the population in general and of young people in particular to the contemporary arts and to open up prospects for the creation of new socio-cultural values.
With an area of about 200 m2 divided by 2 rooms (exhibition and events gallery, and reading room) the Espaço+ is dedicated to the presentation of fine arts exhibitions and other contemporary events, lectures and debates, music recitals, thematic workshops for young people and adults, literary presentations, etc.
What is intended from Space + a living, dynamic and interactive space the participation of civil society is not only desirable and necessary but also indispensable.
Rua da Escola – Igreja Nova
Coordinates: 37°18’58.6 “N 8°47’48.3 “W
Monday, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.;
Tuesday to Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.;
Saturday, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. |
Closed on Sunday
Contacts: Tel. 282 997 181
- Exhibitions at Espaço+ in Aljezur in 2020 - 01/02/2020 - 31/12/2020 - All Day
- Exposition "O Tempo e o Lugar (Time and Place)" by Zé Ventura - 19/03/2020 - 29/04/2020 - All Day
- Saturday Theater for Families "25 de Abril – História de uma Revolução" - 25/04/2020 - 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Saturday Theater for Families "A Poesia não é tão rara como parece… " - 09/05/2020 - 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Saturday Theater for Families "Os dias da Rádio" - 04/07/2020 - 4:00 pm
- Tribute to Jacques Brel with Afonso Dias - 10/10/2020 - 5:00 pm
- Saturday Theater for Families "Trica Larica" - 14/11/2020 - 4:00 pm